Friday, January 17, 2014

Mongol Verdict and Review Information

AND THE VERDICT IS....

Key Concepts APWH  - We've only done units 1-3

Doesn't follow our book, but covers general topics we've covered
HUBBS Review 8000BCE - 600CE
HUBBS Review 600CE - 1450CE 

Don't forget Getafive.com - our class code is 7429AFE and you can watch lectures, take quizzes, and review essay formats!

AP Midyear Essay Info

You will have both the Comparative Essay and the Continuities/Change Over Time essays on the midyear.  For each essay category, you will have a choice between two essay topics.  You will have to write one essay and outline one essay, but you get a choice of which essay topic you will write and which you will outline.

FOR EXAMPLE:
Comparative - Choice A or Choice B
CCOT - Choice A or Choice B

I will choose comparative choice B and CCOT choice A, and  I will write out the whole CCOT essay and outline my comparative essay.  OR I could write my Comparative and outline my CCOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment